Please check online www.culinairemalaysia.com by 1st September 2019 onwards.
MAH Secretariat will email competition details once registration and payment has been received and finalized.
All teams must DO the following:
- Register two (02) hours before competition time i.e. if competition time is at 9am, registration time is at 7am
- Briefing one (01) hour before competition time i.e. if competition start at 9am, briefing at competition hall at 8am – 8.15am
- Moving in of items to competition area immediately after briefing.
Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 2.30pm at Federal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Event Site Briefing:
Monday, 23 September 2019 at 1pm at KL Convention Center,
Main Competition Hall
- The Organizer will provide a list of approved flavoured syrups for use. (kindly check Culinaire Malaysia 2019 website – https://culinairemalaysia.com/rule-book/ by 1st July 2019
Fiche Technique – Standard Recipe Form
Each team to prepare:
- Five (05) sets Fiche Technique (standard recipe) with pictures and detailed method of step-by-step preparation for each food and beverage item on the menu – for Judges reference and to be placed on the display table.
- Fiche Technique is to be applied using the standard form provided by the Organiser of Culinaire Malaysia. The form can be obtained from culinairemalaysia.com/culinaire-form-download/
- Fiche Technique must also be used for cost breakdown for each ingredient used, what is the total cost per portion, total overall cost, recommended selling price per serving & food cost
- The completed form applying Fiche Technique must be submitted to judges during the briefing session on competition day.
- Failure to do so or incomplete forms may subject to minimum overall deduction of 10 points from the overall score.